assalamualaikum warahmatullah.
dengan meneladani Nabi s.a.w, seorang Muslim akan tergugah untuk melepaskan berbagai belenggu yang mengikatnya dengan bumi, agar ia naik ke kerajaan tertinggi di langit. (Tarbiyyah Dzatiyyah, Hasyim Ali A.)
Allah,
I am an imaginative person.
I wish for a soul that is free, so free, fully occupied with non but Allah.
I wish for the world to be manageable and fully utilized with my hands, not coming nearer than that.
Life is journey, it really is. Tarbiyyah speeds up the process. That is the ultimate goal.
I wish for times when I can perform my sujud in front of Allah, with my heart fully occupied with none but Him. sujud pembebasan that i dream for. and i pray hardly. that is the goal, and i am now in the journey moving towards that. and i know, as long as i keep on moving, He will lead me to the right path.
Dari Abu Hurairah, Rasulullah bersabda, “Akan masuk surga orang-orang yang hati mereka seperti hati burung” (Hadis riwayat Muslim)I wish for a heart and soul that can fly freely, far freely from this dunya.
Ya Allah, letakkanlah dunia di tangan kami, bukan di hati kami.
Ya Allah, get us together in Your Jannah, with the anbiya', solihin, syuhada' and with our loved ones.
I have to admit that indeed matlab is another language that I am struggling with. I should consider improving my Arabic and start learning Turkish instead.
sungguh, tiada daya dan upaya kita selain dari Allah!
p/s: aishah hopes you see the unseen
No comments:
Post a Comment