Assalamualaikum warahmatullah.
I am writing this to semaa' my chum.
It was the first day of Shawaal that Allah dragged my sights to this
And I paused. It took me a while to think on the book before I decided to read it back. I was just so curious to know why did I was so into the book.
Reading the book, going through chapters by chapters dragging me back to the year 2008, the feelings and the soul that I had that we shared together. I read the book with a big wonder, what does the book has that you and I was so into it.
It was in the 2nd shawaal that tears dropped after I finished the book. Alhamdulillah, Allah made me remember on the feelings and dreams that we shared together.
The book taught me and you to do things because of Allah. I remember our conversation regarding the book.
"i was speechless. It just so deep".
"indeed kan ? I feel that crazy. How can you do something because of Allah ?"
"and it's just that chal. Purely because of Allah".
"and u sacrifice even ur feelings. It's so deep".
"betul betul. It's about time. The world is so corrupt. And we gotta play our role".
"we can make the changes. To bring back people to Allah. To turn Malaysia to an Islamic country and to make Muslims really practice Islam".
And u made this drawing.
And I sat for my spm with that desire, desire to change the people. And I still keep the notes that u wrote to me before we left college.
4 years had passed my chum and alhamdulillah I'm glad that I'm moving towards our dreams. At times when I lost, i'll drag my soul to the days that we shared our thoughts. And Allah never fail to help me reminiscing the days, the dreams and most important the soul that we shared.
And I do hope that u too is stepping towards our desire. We are youths, and growing up is not easy I'm telling u. Things are hard, at times I fall but later I know that I have to keep on moving. At times, I do go astray, often I remember the "smallness" that we feel. And Allah is there guiding and keeping me to the right path. I am sure that Allah is taking care of us. He is the best protector after all. It's Faith :)
The next year I come back, it'll be 5 years. I feel so fast, yet me myself is not growing. We do have big dreams mate. We really wanna bring the changes. And the changes start from us.
I do hope to see u, to enlighten our souls and plan for bigger dreams. May Allah allow us so :)
I love you because of Allah,
chal
assalamualaikum, mind to share the title of the book? might find it, if i'm lucky.. :)
ReplyDeletenyanyian tanjung sepi by noor suraya :)
ReplyDelete